Every wedding ceremony Samantha delivers is professionally written and conducted in a way that ensures you celebrate your love exactly as you wish, with your own personality, style and beliefs included…
I will work closely with you to identify your love story and the things that make you unique as a couple, helping you to design and write the wedding ceremony that suits you… it’s your wedding day, your way!
Your Wedding Ceremony will include:
- Meeting with you approximately 2-3 months before the wedding, to discuss your ideas and identify the perfect wedding ceremony for you.
- Copy of Samantha’s personally written guide to planning your wedding ceremony.
- Assistance with writing your vows, or the freedom to write your own!
- Assistance with choosing appropriate poems and readings for your service.
- Unlimited contact and guidance throughout the ceremony writing process, with as many amendments made to your ceremony script as required.
- Professionally written bespoke ceremony script, personally written for you.
- Option to include a symbolic ceremony, such as a Hand Fasting, Sand Ceremony or Unity Candles… or anything else which is personal to you.
- Option to hold a rehearsal with you and your wedding party before the ceremony.
- Your wedding ceremony officiated by Samantha Kelsie.
- Keepsake copy of your full ceremony script and a printed ‘Ceremony Certificate’ for you to treasure.
- Option to add Toastmaster or Master of Ceremonies Service to your day.
Ceremony prices start from £500
Travel expenses may be added dependent on location.
Optional extras may incur an additional fee.
For more information visit our FAQs or contact Samantha today…
Phone: 07783 141 202
Follow the hashtag #OwnYourWedding
Online guide: What is a Celebrant?
Please note: A celebrant ceremony is not a legally binding ceremony. For your marriage to be recognised by law you must also complete the legal formalities at a registry office before or after the ceremony. For more information view our online guide: How To Legally Register Your Marriage