Samantha Kelsie is one of the UK’s most highly sought-after wedding celebrants, dedicated to sharing your story with family and friends in a way that reflects both you and your lifestyle.
Isn’t love just spectacular? Yes. And ‘your’ love is even more spectacular than most…
(OK, that’s not entirely true, because everyone is equal and we all have the right to shout out from the roof tops about the person we love… yadayadayada…
…but, since it’s your wedding we’re planning, I think we can let you off!)
“I’m here to tell just about anyone who’ll listen just how spectacular YOUR love is on your big day – because it really is just that! It’s ‘spectacularly yours’ and it’s my passion to help you celebrate it in a way that feels right for you.”
Samantha will get to know both you and your person in great detail when planning your wedding. She’ll ask you all about the ins and outs of your love story and why it is you’re choosing to commit to one another today. Through building up a creative connection with you both, Samantha will write and officiate a wedding ceremony that entirely reflects both you and your love, in a way which is most personal to your wishes.
Whether simple or spiritual, unique or unusual; your wedding ceremony will be crafted with you and your love as the focus, and can incorporate as much tradition or symbolism as you wish – or none! – it’s really up to you…
…after all it’s your day, so now ‘own’ it!
Your Wedding Ceremony will include:
- Meeting with you approximately 2-3 months before the wedding, to discuss your ideas and identify the perfect wedding ceremony for you. (This may take place face to face, or over Skype).
- Copy of Samantha’s personally written guide to planning your wedding ceremony.
- Assistance with writing your vows, or the freedom to write your own!
- Assistance with choosing appropriate poems and readings for your service.
- Unlimited contact and guidance throughout the ceremony writing process, with as many amendments made to your ceremony script as required.
- Professionally written bespoke ceremony script, personally written for you.
- Option to include a symbolic ceremony, such as a Hand Fasting, Sand Ceremony or Unity Candles… or anything else which is personal to you.
- Your wedding ceremony officiated by Samantha Kelsie.
- Keepsake copy of your full ceremony script and a printed ‘Ceremony Certificate’ for you to treasure.
- Option to add Modern MC service to your day to assist with event hosting and coordination.
Ceremony prices start from £650
Travel expenses may be added dependent on location.
For more information visit our FAQs or contact Samantha today…
Phone: 07783 141 202
Follow the hashtag #OwnYourWedding
Online guide: What is a Celebrant?
Please note: A celebrant ceremony is not a legally binding ceremony. For your marriage to be recognised by law you must also complete the legal formalities at a registry office before or after the ceremony. For more information view our online guide: How To Legally Register Your Marriage