Samantha Kelsie is one of the UK’s most sought-after wedding celebrants.
Her wit and charm are truly engaging; her laughter and energy – infectious!
Samantha will get to know both you and your person in great detail when planning your wedding. She’ll ask you all about the ins and outs of your relationship and why you’re choosing to commit to something so cool…
Through building up a creative connection, Samantha will write and officiate a ceremony that reflects both you and your love in equal measure – in a way that feels most personal to you.
Traditional or alternative; spiritual or spectacular – even the most simple of weddings; the chilled and the fun!
It totally doesn’t matter how you do it…
…the important thing is that your guests will recognise both you and your love on the day that it matters most…
…it’s your wedding, so ‘own’ it!
There’s no ‘right or wrong’ and no ‘do or don’t’ either.
Samantha works closely with you to craft a ceremony that’s reflective of you and your style… and nobody else’s.
Just like your whole wedding!
And what could be better than that?
Your Wedding Ceremony will include:
- Meeting with you approximately 2-3 months before the wedding.
(This will take place face to face or over Zoom).
- Copy of Samantha’s personally written guide to planning your ceremony.
- Assistance with writing your vows, or the freedom to write your own!
- Help with choosing poems and readings.
- Unlimited contact and guidance, with as many amendments made to your ceremony as required.
- Professionally written bespoke ceremony script.
- Option to include a symbolic ceremony.
- Your wedding ceremony officiated by Samantha Kelsie.
- Keepsake copy of your full ceremony script and a printed ‘Ceremony Certificate’ for you to keep after.
- Option to upgrade to include MC Hosting & coordination.
Ceremony prices start from £650
Travel expenses may be added dependent on location.
(+44)7783 141 202
Please note: A celebrant ceremony is not a legally binding ceremony. For your marriage to be recognised by law you must also complete the legal formalities at a registry office before or after the ceremony. For more information view our online guide: How To Legally Register Your Marriage