Samantha Kelsie is an experienced On The Day Coordination specialist – here to ensure the smooth running of your perfectly planned wedding or event.
You’ve planned your day to the very last detail. Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and grab a glass of something sparkly… your special day is in very safe hands!
‘On The Day Coordination’ is a service designed for any couple who have planned their own wedding, but require a helping hand to make sure the day itself runs smooooothly.
Samantha will meet you a few weeks before the big day itself – to discuss every detail and iron out any creases that might show in advance. She will make contact with all of your suppliers and put together a full event schedule for everyone to follow – putting your mind (and your diary!) at rest.
On the day itself, Samantha will be on hand as your coordinator from start to finish. She’ll assist with the overall set-up, delivery and coordination of your big day.
There’s nothing left for you to do except to say… “I do!”
Your On The Day Coordination package will include:
- Meeting with you at the venue approximately 2-4 weeks before your wedding to discuss the details of your day and begin the handover.
- Production of a Full Event Schedule and Coordination Plan shared with you and all relevant suppliers.
- Contact made with all suppliers in advance of the day to confirm their final arrangements.
- Ongoing support and guidance in the days leading up to your wedding.
- Full coordination of your Wedding Day to include key moments such as the ceremony; drinks reception; photography; wedding breakfast; speeches; cake cutting; first dance…. and more!
- Discreet dealing with any eventualities to ensure that your day runs as smoothly and perfectly as you intended.
Prices start from £800.
Travel expenses may be added dependent on location.
Combine your On The Day Coordination package with your Wedding Ceremony for a reduced fee!
“Just a note of thanks to you for the amazing day you created for Tim and Eleri. Your ready smile and cheerful manner when executing tasks is a credit to your business. What you promise you deliver in a very efficient way. Your creativity on the spur of the moment, your attitude and eye for detail did not go unnoticed.”